Since China has had a really rich history, over the years some great monuments have been built here. The Temple of Heaven is one such monument. It is located near Beijing and there are numerous religious places in the Temple of Heaven. One can get to learn a lot about the religious beliefs and traditions of the Chinese people visiting the Temple of Heaven. The Forbidden City is also a major tourist attraction in China. It was built in the 15th century and had served as the royal home for the Qing dynasty. The palace has now been converted into a museum and showcases some outstanding artworks. China is the ideal place to go for a vacation if one likes to know new cultures and has a great interest in history. With the best China Tour Packages, one can also visit the suburbs of China to explore the scenic beauty of nature and delve deep into the world of imaginations.
1.Private transfers between airports/railway stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots as mentioned. Separated transfer will incur extra charges.
2. Hotel accommodation based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room
3. Daily Breakfast at hotel.
4. One driver and one English-speaking guideon normal sightseeing activities in each destination.
5.All First-Gate entrance fees to scenic spots as shown in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by Indiantour guides based on the Indiancircumstances which are beyond the control of Top View Holiday. TVH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
6. Daily Dinner
7. Mineral water
1.International airfare and domestic airfare and Train ticket.
2. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
3. Tips for guides, escort, drivers, bellman, etc.
4. Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
5. Travel insurance.
6. Daily lunches and optional tours, which will be added up if the clients desire to take the activities.
7. Any items not specified in the plan.
8. GST 5 % Extra.