Bhutan is a traveler’s paradise, especially for those who are looking to take a break in the lap of nature. Covered in lush green forests, home to gushing waterfalls and rivers and the perfect spot to just sit by and view the majestic Himalayan Ranges, Bhutan is gorgeous in every sense of the word.
- Assistance upon arrival at Airport / Station
- All Transfers and sightseeing by private cab.
- Daily Breakfast
- Accommodation as per your selection of hotels
- 5% GST on total tour cost
- Personal travel insurance,
- Personal shopping,
- Telephone calls,etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion part