Ladakh Biking 2020 ( Delhi - Srinagar )
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing
- Meals - Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Check in Day to Breakfast on Check out Day
- Bike with fuel, helmet, reflector jacket and rider’s batch
- Services of experienced Road Captain and Motorbike Mechanic from Himachal or Ladakh
- Services of back up seat in a vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes restricted for exigencies
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder at dispersal with the trip leader
- Sightseeing in Leh Ladakh
- Bike permits and Inner Line permit of all participants
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike
- Certificate on completion of the trip
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards - Rs. 750/-, Riding Gloves – Rs. 500/-, for the whole trip)
- Extra luggage other than allowed one 60 liters of rucksack/backpack shall be charged at Rs. 250 per day/10 kg
- Applicable GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections